
So, apparently THIS is what they do in the summer time...with their spare time...in Iowa. I snapped this picture with my phone while on the way to the airport to come back to Arizona. I was in Iowa for 2 weeks working for my old boss at his startup company. My contract work dried up, so I called him up and the rest is history. I'm there for 2 weeks, home for a week. We'll see how long that needs to last before I can spend more time at home. It's a startup, afterall, with startup hours (12-15 everyday), and startup pay (just extends our savings a little longer), but it'll either take off, or give us more time to find something better if it doesn't.

So Mallory had her first Easter Egg Hunt. She had several opportunities to practice her skills and really enjoyed it. The other sisters got in on the fun, of course. Xarissa even complained when she didn't get to participate in 1 of the 4 hunts we had planned. Well, at least it's a fairly cheap passtime, especially when someone else provides the eggs. ;-)

Cute Easter pictures!! When are you guys finding out what you're having? And what the heck is that "sculpture"? Actually, it's cool, whatever it is.
ReplyDeleteWow - I can't believe how much the girls have grown!!!! Someday, I'll update my blog... you guys have sparked a little motivation, so maybe soon... ;o) Can't wait to see y'all!
ReplyDeleteVal, I miss your frequent blog updates. The sculpture is a bunch of wagon wheels welded together, from what I can tell. It was interesting to say the least
ReplyDelete